To Our Church Family & Visitors
Help us prepare for you – Reserve seats for you and your family today!
(As we support social distancing guidelines.)
Our highest priority continues to be the spiritual and physical health, and safety of our congregants.
Our ministry team will be/stay advised on proper CDC recommended protocols and local guidelines. We emphasize the importance of ensuring all common preventative precautions, such as disinfecting commonly touched items, washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water and practicing social distancing.
What you can do to help us.
• Most importantly, please stay home if you feel ill.
• If you have any symptoms that are similar to respiratory irritations, please stay at home.
• If you have COVID-19 or have come in contact with someone who has, please stay at home.
Other ways to participate off-site.
We will still Live Stream services via Facebook Live. Online viewing will remain available for those who elect to participate at home for individual reasons. We encourage you to worship in the manner that you feel appropriate.
What you can expect on-site.
1. There will be sanitation stations throughout the facility to ensure that you have access to the necessary cleaning solutions.
2. With family-style sanctuary seating in place, families and individuals will be properly distanced from others according to the best practice guidelines for our ministry.
3. Social distancing will be encouraged in all areas of the church.
Services that will not be available on-site.
2. Weekly activities on-site (Life & Coffee)